This agreement sets forth the terms and conditions of the Client's use of the Android Karaoke Touch Application for either the Basic or Pro Editions ('Application'). By using the Application, you, the Client, agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement and the Karaoke Home Entertainment's general terms and conditions.
The purchase of the Application permits Clients to playback MP3+G Karaoke songs via the user friendly touch interface on one registered Android compatible device only, if your device becomes faulty and/or you decide to purchase a new device you will be required to re-purchase the Application.
Any software bugs and/or errors found which causes the Application to crash or not work as advertised will be fixed free of charge for the Client by Karaoke Home Entertainment, no time frame for any such available fix can be given.
The Client acknowledges that the purchase of the Application does not include whatsoever any MP3+G Karaoke songs which must be purchased separately unless so advertised as a bundle deal, and that all Karaoke MP3+G songs downloaded from www.picknmix.com.au are zipped to improve download speeds and need to be unzipped prior to being played back by the Application, you may need to unzip them on a Windows based PC and then transfer them to your device.
Each MP3+G Karaoke song consists of two files a .cdg file and a .mp3 file which must be named exactly the same except for the file extension and are played back simultaneously by the Application to provide both the audio music (.mp3) and on-screen lyrics (.cdg) if the files names don't match the songs will not playback.
It is strongly recommended that The Client visit www.mp3g.com.au and invest some time to become familiar with the format MP3+G and learn everything about MP3+G Playback, Converting CD+G Discs into MP3+G song files, How To Use The Free Conversion Software and How To Successfully Download MP3+G songs before purchasing the Application. The Client further acknowledges that the Application's support services doesn't cover any specifics and/or help about the format MP3+G and afore mentioned MP3+G topics whatsoever.
The Client acknowledges that limited user support is available (also subject to clause 4.2) for the Application via email firstname.lastname@example.org to assist with the download and or installation of the Application however your device might require a firmware upgrade (see System Requirements) for which you will need to seek support from your devices manufacturer, full user support will be provided for free for 3 months from paid registration date on how to use the Application, thereafter a service charge maybe applicable. The Client will watch the available demonstration videos to learn how to operate the software prior to contacting support as they cover all aspects and features of both the Basic and Pro Editions.
1. System Requirements
2. Service Delivery
- 1.1 In order to use the Application, the client is required to have a compatible handheld device, internet access, and the necessary minimum specifications ('Software Requirements').
- 1.2 The Software Requirements are as follows:
Android platform; any mobile phone, tablet or player which runs Android.
Android OS 4.0 or later.
Minimum Memory Storage: 2MB for the Application
Additional Memory Space will be required for Karaoke MP3+G Songs, each song requires on average 5MB storage space
or as specified as advertised elsewhere.
The Client hereby acknowledges that these requirements may change from time to time, without notice, and that Karaoke Home Entertainment makes no representations as to the accuracy of the Software Requirements defined in this clause.
- 1.3 The Client may be required to obtain software and / or hardware updates or upgrades from time to time as may be necessary for the continued use of the Application.
- 1.4 The Client hereby acknowledges and agrees that such system requirements as specified under this clause 1 remain their responsibility.
3. Charges / Refunds
- 2.1 The Client acknowledges that given the nature of such Services, Karaoke Home Entertainment does not guarantee that any Services will be uninterrupted or error free.
- 2.2 Karaoke Home Entertainment warrants that it will provide the Services with reasonable care and skill.
- 2.3 The Client acknowledges and uses the Application at their own risk and that Karaoke Home Entertainment gives no warranty or representation that:
- 2.3.1 The Application will meet the client's requirements or.
- 2.3.2 That any services will be provided on an uninterrupted timely, secure or error-free basis.
4. Copyrighted Music Works
- 3.1 Karaoke Home Entertainment will not charge the Client for the trial version of the Application, the trial version for either the Basic or Pro Editions are limited to playback a maximum of 10 MP3+G Karaoke songs for a trial period of 7 days from installation date at which point if you wish to continue using the Application you will need to purchase the full version of the Application at the current advertised price.
- 3.2 Apon successful purchase and product registration for the Application which includes the Client emailing the Applications unique User ID number to email@example.com the Client will be provided by Karaoke Home Entertainment via email within 48 hours of receipt the Unlock Registration Key number which will enable the Application to playback upto 100,000 MP3+G Karaoke songs on your device subject to available storage space on the device. To learn how to register and unlock your software please visit the Basic Edition or Pro Edition registration pages.
- 3.4 The Client accepts that once a payment has been made to Karaoke Home Entertainment that no refunds whatsoever will be paid due to copyright licensing reasons, a refund would only be made if the Unlock Registration Key has yet to be emailed to the Client by Karaoke Home Entertainment, otherwise all purchases are 100% final.
- 3.3 The Client acknowledges that the Client's terms of agreement with their respective mobile provider and/or internet provider ('Data Provider') will continue to apply when using this Application if connecting to the internet to view other available MP3+G Karaoke song content and/or downloading such content. As a result, the Client may be charged by the Data Provider for access to network connection services for the duration of the connection while accessing the services, or any such third party charges as may arise.
- 3.4 The Client accepts responsibility for any such charges that arise under clause 3.3.
- 3.5 If the Client is not the bill payer for the Data Provider for their respective mobile phone or handheld device being used to access the services, the Client will be assumed to have received permission from the bill payer for using the Application.
- 3.6 The Client accepts responsibility for both downloading the correct version of the program be it Basic Edition or Pro Edition and providing Karaoke Home Entertainment with the correct Registration Key, once the unlock key is given by Karaoke Home Entertainment a new key cannot be provided if you have downloaded and installed the wrong version in error regardless of any payment being made as the unlock key is now locked to the software version you provided the number for.
5. Additional Reservation of Rights
- 4.1 The Client in using the Application acknowledges that all recorded music works are copyrighted and protected by international law and promises to use only 100% lawfully obtained licensed paid digital Karaoke MP3+G content from reputable sites like www.picknmix.com.au for each device they have the Application operational on. If the Client has multiple Applications the Client must purchase multiple copies of each song, one for each Application to be 100% legally licensed, be that purchased on a disc or via digital download.
- 4.2 The Client furthermore acknowledges that the copying of songs from a single source purchased or otherwise across multiple Applications is illegal and strictly forbidden and in breach of international copyright laws and is treated as piracy, any suspected Client will be immediately reported by Karaoke Home Entertainment to www.musicrights.com.au who police piracy in Australasia, all Application user support will be terminated immeditately if piracy is suspected or reported to Karaoke Home Entertainment.
- 5.1 Karaoke Home Entertainment reserves the right to change, add, subtract or in any way alter these Conditions without the prior consent of the Client.
7. Definitions & Conflicts
- 6.1 The illegality, invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of the Agreement will not affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remainder. If any such provision is found by any court or competent authority to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the parties agree that they will substitute provisions in a form as similar to the offending provisions as is possible without thereby rendering them illegal, invalid or unenforceable.
- 7.1 Terms used but not defined herein shall have the meanings ascribed to them in the Karaoke Home Entertainment general terms of service.
- 7.2 In the event there is a conflict between the provisions of the General Terms of Service the provisions of this Agreement shall control.
< Return to Home Page